ARIADNEXT is committed to ensuring that the processing of your personal data carried out on this website complies with personal data protection legislation.
The purpose of this policy is to explain to you in an understandable and accessible way the processing carried out in order to understand the reasons for this collection and the conditions under which your data is processed.
For the data that we process from this website, the person responsible for processing your personal data is ARIADNEXT. For more information, please consult the legal notice.
Which data are collected?
This site collects personal data via the contact and demonstration request forms, newsletter registration, content downloads and via cookies. As the collection cannot be carried out without your knowledge, you are informed by means of an information notice before each collection is carried out.
Only adequate, relevant and useful data are collected and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
The data collected is as follows:
- Via the contact and demo form, identification data is collected (name, first name, email, company, country, function)
- Via the newsletter form the email is collected
- Via the content download form, identification data is collected (surname, first name, email, company, country, function)
Why do we collect data?
Whenever we collect and process your data, it is for a legitimate, specific and explicit purpose.
The processing carried out has the following purposes and legal bases:
- The purpose of the contact form and the demo request form is to respond to a message or question, to establish or follow up a business relationship, and to receive your feedback on the website. The legal basis is consent and legitimate interest.
- The purpose of registering for the newsletter is to send the newsletter. The legal basis is consent and legitimate interest.
- The purpose of the content download form is to send the requested content and to establish or follow up a commercial relationship. The legal basis is consent and legitimate interest.
Who is your data intended for?
Generally speaking, the recipients of your data are the employees of ARIADNEXT.
More specifically, your data is only transmitted to the departments concerned that have a “need to know” and are authorised to access it, such as the marketing and sales departments.
Where is your data stored?
We store your data on our servers. We may need to transfer personal data outside the European Union due to the IT tools we use for our activities (Plezi and Hubspot tools). In this case, transfers will only be carried out after ARIADNEXT has ensured that measures have been taken to secure them, such as the conclusion of standard clauses in accordance with the requirements of the European Commission.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your data for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. More precisely, your data is kept from the time of your first contact until the completion of a commercial project, up to a limit of 2 years.
How is your data protected?
We are committed to the protection of your data and have put in place measures to ensure its security, integrity and confidentiality:
- The website pages are available under the https protocol
- Respect for the principles of privacy by default and privacy by design
- Control of physical access to ARIADNEXT’s premises
- Compliance with an internal password policy
- Data partitioning
- Storage of data on our 100% French servers on our premises, respecting technical security measures
- Deletion of your data at your request or at the end of the retention period
What are your rights concerning your data?
ARIADNEXT is committed to respecting your rights within the framework of the processing of your personal data. In this respect, you have the following rights:
- Right of access:
You can request a copy of your data and information on:
– The purposes of the processing
– The personal data concerned
– The recipients to whom your data is communicated
– How long your data will be kept
- Right to rectification:
If your data is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated, you can request that your data be corrected or completed.
- Right to restrict processing:
This right is not absolute, it allows you to have your data no longer used but retained.
- Right to erasure:
This right is not absolute; the exercise of this right is conditional on the existence of one of the reasons provided for in the regulations or legislation. If this is the case, you can ask us to delete your data.
- Right to object to data processing:
This right is not absolute. If the legal basis for the processing of your data is based on the legitimate interest pursued by the controller, you may object to the processing.
- Right to withdraw your consent:
You may withdraw your consent at any time for future processing where the processing is based on it.
- Right to portability :
This right is not applicable to all cases such as for data created by ARIADNEXT.You have this right for:
– automated processing and not manual or paper processing
– portable data
– processing based on your consent or the execution of pre-contractual measures or a contract
- Right to lodge a complaint:
If you feel that your rights have not been respected after contacting us, you may lodge a complaint with the CNIL without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
How to exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights or for any questions about the processing of your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) or the department responsible for exercising these rights at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address: 1219 Avenue des Champs Blancs 35510 Cesson-Sévigné.
Complaint to the CNIL: If you believe, after having contacted us, that your rights regarding your data are not being respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL.